Monday, October 12, 2009

Girls Weekend





I have been thinking about starting a blog since becoming pregnant. It is so fun to ready my friends blogs to stay up to date as it is hard to connect with people when we are all so busy. I'll post previous pictures but I thought it was time to start since I have know had my first baby shower! This weekend my college roommates got together to spend some quality time catching up. We meet at Kristy's house and Saturday they had a Baby Shower for me. We had lots of yummy food, great gifts for Tristynn, tshirt painting. Tshirt painting was one of the best shower activities I have ever been apart of. Tristynn now has personalized gifts from my friends that she will look so cute in! It was so much fun seeing these girls again! It made me think of the many fun times we had as roommates.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Vanella! How exciting! We are so happy for you guys! (This is Becky by the way :))

    ReplyDelete